Unique academic, conservation-oriented nonprofit organization seeks a self-motivated, team-oriented administrative coordinator for part-time job-share position. Founded in 1980 by a handful of outdoor-oriented economists in Bozeman, Montana, PERC—the Property and Environment Research Center—is a conservation and research institute dedicated to free market environmentalism. We are dedicated to working with conservationists, policymakers, scholars, and journalists to understand the root of environmental conflict and move toward innovative solutions. Our research, workshops, and fellowships strive to replace rhetoric with results and conflict with cooperation so that we can be better stewards of the environment.
The Administrative Coordinator is a key member of the overall fast-paced, high output team.
Overarching Administrative Team Goals:
- Cultivating and driving best practices, efficiencies, and workflows
- Communicating and reporting on project strategies and issues
- Assisting and hosting staff and visitors
- Identifying and implementing multiple time-sensitive, big-picture projects to meet objectives within given timeframe while managing spur-of-the-moment priorities
- Progressively responsible administrative background in a similar busy office setting
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple priorities with quick turnarounds and effective prioritization
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding goals
- Experienced in personal computers with proficiency in various software programs such as GSuite, Microsoft Office, CRM database, WordPress or similar. Specific skills include design, calendaring, word processing, spreadsheets, database, and Internet
- 8 Plus years of admin experience
- Technical writing and editing
- Interactive with constituents from varied backgrounds and perspectives
- Meeting organizing and hosting
- Previous job-share experience
The time requirements are M-F 5 hours per day (negotiable). Compensation: $14/hour–$15/hour plus accrued paid holidays, accrued vacation and sick leave, and 401k plan.
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration